Welcome to Lenka Filická!
Lenka Filická is owned and operated by Lenka Filická- Lektorka Anglického Jazyka.
Lenka Filická values your privacy. This notice describes what information we collect, how we use it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
Lenka Filická- Lektorka Anglického Jazyka.
(Hereinafter referred to as “Lenka Filická”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at Lenka Filická. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and watch the content, register on the website, use the website and/or communicate with us through our contact information or through our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number (includes WhatsApp)
- Street Address
- City/State/Zip Code.
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our platform.
Lenka Filická will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use “cookies.” We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses Lenka Filická or third-party content served by or on behalf of Lenka Filická on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the content you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the website. Lenka Filická may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website. We use personal information collected through our platform as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- User registration.
- Provide the content.
- Provide affiliate links.
- Improve our website.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website.
- Send emails through bulk email delivery platforms.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events and news about services offered by Lenka Filická and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Lenka Filická.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. SOCIAL MEDIA
On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social media, where you can share your information.
7. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third party tools and services that help us to provide our services in an optimal way and to provide the functionalities of our platform. We use the following third party services and tools: Create the platform and host the website, sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics, AWStats), Create Ads (Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance and providing search results and links.
Affiliate Programs: We offer our content in conjunction with affiliate programs on other websites. The personal information you provide to those websites is your responsibility. Affiliate websites may have different privacy practices and we recommend that you read their privacy policies to learn how these websites process your personal data before you purchase any services or products through the links available on the website.
We use the following affiliate programs:
- Cj Afilliate
Protection of Lenka Filická and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Lenka Filická, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Lenka Filická uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform and website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
8. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the Website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Lenka Filická follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Lenka Filická receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Lenka Filická strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
9. EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
10. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European regulation) regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and content are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person’s account, and restrict access to that person.
11. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Lenka Filická email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
12. SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
Lenka Filická regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Lenka Filická treatment of personal information by contacting us.
When we receive formal written complaints, it is Lenka Filická policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Lenka Filická and an individual.
14. CONTACT US
Lenka Filická- Lektorka Anglického Jazyka.